Sunday, June 15, 2008

Inspiration

Every time I finnaly think I have run out of new design ideas - I come up with a new one that rocks my world! I used to think when I was first starting out in the jewelry business that I would run out of ideas. Well here it is 6 years later and I keep coming up with new ones! I also used to think that if I sold my jewelry professionaly that it would not be art anymore. Once again......I am still considering my jewelry as art after all this time. I have talked to a lot of other jewelry artists who have said the same thing. I try to encourage them to not let that hold them back from selling their jewelry. I know that for myself I get inspiration from watching a chick flick with lots of great fashion or going to an art museum and looking at things in a different perspective. I am very excited about my new design and can't wait to have some photos taken!

No comments: